Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Technical issues

The blog redesign is partially up- I can't wait for the whole thing to be up. I LOVE it. I didn't want to spend a ton, since I just do this for fun. It came out even better than I thought it would, and I am so excited.

That was the big excitement of my weekend, lol. Mac is still hanging in. He is not his usual self, but he's doing ok. Just ok, not great....but I'll take it.

Today I was back to my regular Sunday routine: lunch at my grandparents' (my mom goes too), then my mom treated us to manicures, then I stopped by my parents' house (my dad saves the Sunday paper coupons and sale flyers for me- lol).

There's a horse pasture near my parents' house, and Mac has always loved driving by and seeing the horses. So today I actually pulled over and let him hang out the window for a while:




We are still taking it day by day, but I'm just grateful he's still plugging along.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment