Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Clearly I've lost my mind

I just took apart my bed frame and put my mattress and box spring on the floor.

I had gotten a set of those doggy stairs for Mac a while ago- before his health took a turn. I figured it would be better to get him used to using them.

He wanted nothing to do with them. And it didn't help that they weren't high enough to really reach the bed. (I never realized just how high the bed is until Mac started struggling!)

Tonight I came into the room and saw his little face peeking up from the edge of the bed- he was trying to use the doggy stairs, and they weren't high enough for him to reach the bed. It just about broke my heart.

At first I was going to wait until tomorrow to take apart the frame, but I knew it would bother me and I probably would h e trouble sleeping. (I have terrible insomnia as it is!) So I bit the bullet and took apart the bed.

And of course now Mac is sleeping of his dog bed on the floor! Oh well, I tried.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment