Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Stage fright

I have a "shy bladder." It's a problem. I have a really hard time going in public bathrooms, other people's houses....anywhere people can hear me. And yes, I know that everyone pees...but it is just wayyy too mortifying for this girl. I have a real issue with bodily functions in general. It's the area I am most prim and proper about- I tell my boyfriends that I am a Lady (yup, with a capital L), and everything about Ladies is sunshine and roses.

(Riiiiggghhhttt. Ask me again if I'm a Lady after I've chugged a few beers at the bar.)

So I have my fix-it guys here fixing my tenants' bathroom ceiling. The intake valve of my toilet was leaking a couple weeks ago, causing a drip in the downstairs bathroom. In order to access the leaking pipe, a bunch of the ceiling had to come down.

The problem is that the first floor bathroom sits immediately below mine- the floor plan of the first and second floors is identical. So the guys are fixing the ceiling on the first floor...which is right below my toilet. Which is all fine and good, but now I have to pee. They've been here for a while, so I keep thinking they've got to be almost done....in the meantime I'm getting more and more uncomfortable!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment