Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Things that go bump in the night

We had a little incident in the 'hood last night: someone threw a brick at my tenant's car. Thankfully it hit a vehicle, not a person - in fact, everyone else in the house slept through the whole thing. Except me. I heard a crash in the back yard and was convinced someone was trying to break in. So I grabbed Brewster and a flashlight and headed outside to defend my property.

In hindsight, a very stupid idea. I'm not quite sure what I thought my Boston Terrier and I were going to do scare away a burglar, but no one was out there anyway. Good thing! I literally slept with one eye open, paranoid they'd come back. Not a fun night...things like that make me miss living in a cowtown.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment