Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas photo shoot

One of the best Christmas cards I've ever seen came from a guy my dad works with. There were a few family pictures on the front, none of them perfect. At least one of the kids was making a goofy face, picking their nose, or getting licked by the family dog in every shot. The greeting inside said something along the lines of "instead of getting frustrated that we couldn't get the "perfect" picture, we decided to relax and drink hot chocolate as a family. We may not be perfect, but here we are, and we're grateful for every moment." I laughed my tail off when I saw that card, and it's definitely one of the best I've seen.

Well, folks on my Christmas card list may be getting something similar this year, because my attempts to pose Brewster by the tree have pretty much been a disaster.



















He looks like a prisoner in the last one!!

Mac was always so food oriented- all it took was a few bites of hot dog and he'd mug for the camera. Brewster still just wants attention, poor little thing. Every time I try to plop him under the tree he tries to crawl over into my lap.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment