Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brewster update

It's been just over a week since I brought him home, and Brewster is doing great!



I still can't believe someone gave him up. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, and for him to go wild and turn into a crazy dog...but so far he's been so well-behaved. (Although I guess after owning the craziest dog ever, my expectations for behavior were pretty low!)




He is just the sweetest little thing. His favorite place is on my lap or anywhere else that's ON me- here he is sleeping on my chest:




He is so clingy- poor thing, I think he's terrified he's going to get left again. I joke that I should have named him Barnacle, not Brewster- he follows me everywhere and cries when I leave him. But he is such a good boy and so sweet. I still miss Mac so much, but Brewster is a nice addition.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment