Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sick day

Who gets bronchitis in the middle of summer? This girl. The good news is that my doctor is wonderful...and not afraid to prescribe meds. I'm on a z-pack, inhaler, cough syrup AND nasal spray.

And of course this guy is keeping a close eye on me:




My grandmother still isn't doing fabulous, but I think that's just the way things are going to be from now on. Pancreatic cancer is a nasty, nasty disease. But we are so blessed to have a really great family...everyone is pulling together, so that really does help. Over the weekend, my cousin and his family flew in from Canada to visit. Even though it was a sad reason they were here, it was really great to see them. And his kids are just the cutest little things ever.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment