Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sick

I've had a sinus infection/bronchitis combo all week. Don't worry, though - this guy is taking good care of me:




Being sick = lots of time on the couch. So we've been watching a lot of History Channel and HGTV. The episode of "Love It or List It" is blowing my mind. (First off, the couple is on a $1.5M budget looking to upgrade their 3,000 sq ft row house. But I digress.)

The wife is pitching a fit about heated floors in the bathroom. "How can you not have heated floors?? Then you'd have cold tiles and we can't have that."

Umm, in my world, we live with the heat of the WHOLE HOUSE turned down low...never mind whether the floor's cold. And when I was house hunting, my wish list was that it wouldn't be TOO ghetto fab. LOL!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment